We'll never get tired of drinking Cold Front black, but summer is long—sometimes you need to switch up your routine up to keep things exciting. So on a hot day at our roasting facility we tinkered with some recipes to take cold brew in new, perhaps unexpected directions. And they were delicious.
Try these recipes at home, or just use them as a starting point for your own creations, and tag us in your photos of the results!
COLD BREW TONIC
2) Top with cold brew concentrate to taste.
3) Add a dash of orange bitters and garnish with a lemon slice.
4) Stir to combine, or keep it layered.
LAVENDER-LIME COLD BREW
2) Add .25 oz. cascara syrup, .5 oz. soda water, and 2 dashes aromatic bitters (e.g. Angostura). Stir.
3) Add ice, top with 1.5 oz. cold brew concentrate. Stir.
4) Sip and savor while contemplating which whiskey you'll add when 5 PM rolls around.