PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. turns 25 on February 3rd! We’re proud to be reaching this milestone with so many exciting recent developments to share, like:
1) A branding overhaul by Carpenter Collective of Kansas City, including a new logo system, new packaging for our 12-ounce and 5-pound bags of coffee, and the launch of our Blue Label line: 8-ounce portions of rare and distinct coffees sold in giftable tube packaging.
2) Fresh merch and apparel featuring the new branding.
3) The opening of a new PT’s cafe in Lawrence, Kansas, complete with a pour-over bar, nitro cold brew on tap, a Slayer espresso machine, and more. This is our third cafe, with PT’s at College Hill in Topeka and PT’s at the Crossroads in Kansas City going strong.
4) Our acquisition early last year of San Diego’s Bird Rock Coffee Roasters, fellow Direct Trade practitioners and Roast Magazine’s 2012 Micro Roaster of the Year.
5) College Hill barista Edward Griffin's 6th-place finish at the US Coffee Champs qualifiers in Reno last November, sending him to the US Barista Championship in Seattle this April. Go Edward!
6) More PT’s cafes in the planning stages...
We hope you love our new look as much as we do. Meanwhile, the coffee tastes as excellent as ever!
The PT’s Coffee Team