Great for grinding coffee on the go, the Rhinowares Compact Hand Grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPress®. Its ceramic burrs create a uniform particle size and make it a great grinder for half the price of a comparable electric grinder.
- Compact size—the body fits in an AeroPress®
- Quality conical ceramic burrs for consistent grind, easy cleaning and less static
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types—smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
- For grind to suit AeroPress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn.
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns.
- For a Pour Over, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a Moka Pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
And some cleaning tips:
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling
Great for travel, work, or home. Fits inside an AeroPress for a convenient travel coffee setup. Comes with a free travel bag large enough for the grinder and AeroPress.