UPDATE: 3/17, 4:30 PM
Our cafes will close as of March 18th until it is feasible to reopen. Please stay tuned for updates as the COVID-19 situation progresses.
PT's at Wheatfield Village remains open for drive-thru service until 6PM daily!
UPDATE: 3/17, 10:00 AM
Our cafe hours and operations have changed as follows:
~ ~ ~
As we all navigate the unfamiliar terrain of COVID-19, we would like to assure you that we are closely following public health recommendations from local and state health departments, the Center for Disease Control & Prevention, and the World Health Organization in order to maintain a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment at our cafes.
Here are a few of the precautions we put into place last week:
• We’re serving all beverages in disposable cups and will not fill reusable mugs.
• Milk, sugar, lids, etc. are now kept behind the counter—our baristas are happy to fix up your coffee for you!
• Surfaces are sanitized frequently and staff has increased hand-washing.
• Payment via credit card or contactless methods encouraged.
Please stay home if you feel unwell, but we’re here for anyone who needs a dose of normalcy in anxious times. We appreciate your support more than ever!
At our Topeka roasting facility, we’re still cranking out coffee with the following precautions in place:
• Limiting non-essential personnel and allowing no visitors.
• Restricting our Quality Control lab to essential staff for quality assessments.
• Retraining all staff on hygiene and food safety protocols.
We’ll continue to monitor public health guidelines as they evolve and will adjust our procedures company-wide accordingly.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy out there!
- The PT's Team