We are searching for an energetic student that specializes in Marketing and/or Graphic Design.
This is a Part-Time or Full-time internship that has a flexible schedule to work around class schedules. This is a unique opportunity to diversify your experience and credentials. There is potential for future employment in 2012.
1) Research – Graphic and Marketing concepts and proposals.
2) Graphic Design – Marketing material design and ongoing development, Photoshop/image editing, image design for website usage, brand imaging, product imaging, and customer support.
3) Marketing Strategy - Managing current email databases for focused utilization and brainstorming new ideas to help build sales online and offline
4) Office/Administrative Assistance – Assist the office staff with handling file work, organization and shipping
5) Potential for international travel
This is an unpaid internship with real potential for growth opportunities and employment. We have hired interns in the past. Interested applicants can contact us by phone or email.
The internship is located at our roasting facility and office at 929 University Blvd., in the Forbes Industrial Park in Topeka, KS. For more information regarding this opportunity contact Steven at 1-785-862-5282.
A printable application form can be found here.