Transit Maps for FedEx Ground Service
Being centrally located has its benefits. If your order roasts and ships on Monday, as long as you are in the Contiguous United States (the Lower 48), your order should arrive on or by Friday using FedEx service. US Priority Mail will generally arrive in 2-3 business days, however, they will not guarantee that arrival. We cannot guarantee the arrival time of any package, including an expedited service. Once your order leaves our roasting facility, it is in the control of USPS or FedEx. We can, however, provide assistance in tracking your package and ensure that all claims are processed efficiently. Below are the transit times from our location in Topeka, Kansas.
FedEx Ground/Home Delivery Transit Times from Topeka, Kansas (business days)
We Roast to Order
- General Shipping Rules and Guidelines: Orders placed before 4:00 PM CDT on normal business days will roast and ship the next day after you place an order online, and in some cases on specific roast dates for our rare micro-lots. If you order at any time on Monday and the coffee is regularly scheduled to roast on Mondays Only, it will roast the following Monday. If you order a rare and limited micro-lot with a scheduled roast date two or three weeks out, your entire order will roast and ship together on the scheduled roast date of the micro-lot, unless otherwise specified by you. We roast and ship Monday-Friday with the exception of Shipping Holidays. Our regular business hours are 8:30 am – 4 pm CDT, Monday – Friday.
- Examples (for coffees that roast every day):
- If you order BEFORE 4:00 PM CDT on Monday: Your order will roast and ship on Tuesday.
- If you order AFTER 4:00 PM CDT on Monday: Your order will roast and ship on Wednesday.
- If you order BEFORE 4:00 PM CDT on Tuesday: Your order will roast and ship on Wednesday.
- If you order AFTER 4:00 PM CDT on Tuesday: Your order will roast and ship on Thursday.
- If you order BEFORE 4:00 PM CDT on Wednesday: Your order will roast and ship on Thursday.
- If you order AFTER 4:00 PM CDT on Wednesday: Your order will roast and ship on Friday.
- If you order BEFORE 4:00 PM CDT on Thursday: Your order will roast and ship on Friday.
- If you order AFTER 4:00 PM CDT on Thursday: Your order will roast and ship on the following Monday.
- All orders placed between 4:00 PM CDT on Thursday and 6:00 AM CDT on Monday will roast and ship on Monday.
- Please email email@example.com or call 888-678-5282 if you have any questions.
- Examples (for coffees that roast every day):
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 days depending on location.
- FedEx Home Delivery: Residential addresses selecting FedEx Ground will be shipped through FedEx Home Delivery Service. FedEx Home delivery is day-definite delivery, typically 1-5 days. Home Delivery does deliver on Saturdays, but they do not deliver on Mondays. Orders placed on the weekend will still ship out on a Monday. In this case, delivery service is adjusted by one day to allow Saturday deliveries.
- FedEx Ground: Business Addresses are shipped via FedEx Ground service, day-definite delivery, typically 1-5 days.
- FedEx 2-Day: Delivery by the end of the second business day.
- FedEx Standard Overnight: Delivery by the end of the first business day.
- International Shipping: Additional shipping charges will apply and shipping times and rates will depend on the country and location. For information regarding international shipping rates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-888-678-5282.
- Wholesale Customers: We offer free shipping on coffee orders of 35 pounds or more. Other terms of our wholesale policy apply. Please email email@example.com, or call 1-888-678-5282 for more information.
We offer coffee samples to our current and potential wholesale customers. Sample sizes are 6 ounces for single origin offerings and signature blends, and 1 pound for espressos (to allow for dialing in). Our samples policy uses the following guidelines:
- No more than 3 samples per order
- Customer may only order one sample per coffee offering per order
- Customer may not order a sample of a coffee he/she has ordered previously
Freshness is our Priority
We go to great lengths to make sure there is as narrow a window between the time we roast our beans to the time you are sipping your coffee. In some cases, this could mean that we roast small batches on specific days of the week and ship either that day or the following morning.
Since we can’t roast every bean we carry every day, it could be possible that the time to receive your order may be extended a few days. Please allow a window of a few extra days than the stated selected shipping to account for the roasting process. It will be worth it.
Terms of Business
Wholesale Account Terms of Business
Wholesale Accounts of PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. are required to provide a valid credit card on file upon initial setup of an account. Alternate payment terms (e.g. COD, Check, Net 15, etc.) may be granted by PT’s, however, PT’s reserves the right to charge any Past Due invoices or balances to the credit card on file. If payment is declined and/or a past due balance exists, PT’s reserves the right to not fulfill any additional order requests until valid payment is received. All Past Due invoices are subject to an 18% APR Finance Charge.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
©2012 PT’s Coffee Roasting Co., All Rights Reserved. All information contained on this site is the sole property of PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. unless otherwise noted. Any reproduction without express written consent of PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. is prohibited.
Limitation of Liability
PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. will not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PT’s Coffee Roasitng Co. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with PT’s Coffee Roasing Co., PT’s has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it.
Subject to Termination
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or offensive or otherwise unacceptable to PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. in its sole discretion.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a PT’s Coffee Roasting Co. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless PT’s Coffee Roasting Co., its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
Product Return Policy
All requests for product returns must be made within 7 days of delivery. No returns are accepted without prior authorizations. All returned products must be in saleable, non-expired, good condition. Special orders are not returnable. To report errors or process a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-888-678-5282.
A restocking fee of 25% plus freight will be charged on all returned products. Upon inspection of returned product, you will be issued credit to your account within 5-7 working days. Damages need to be noted at delivery or upon inspection of your shipment. Retain all packing materials and ask carrier for inspection of any damage. They will initiate the carrier damage claims process, then notify us of the damages.
Please send any questions or comments regarding our Terms of Business and Privacy Policies regarding this Site to:
PT’s Coffee Roasting Co.
PO Box 19229
Topeka, KS 66619